Our internship program is really a hands on learning experience for soon-to-be graduates. For the 3+ months they are with us, they are shadowing our recruiters and client managers and learning directly from our CEO and management team with over 38 years of experience in the field. Each intern has opportunities to grow with the company following the successful completion of the internship in addition to school credit.
Working with DG&A means working with one of the fastest-growing boutique executive search firms in the country. Every intern’s work is meaningful and what they do actually matters and affects our company’s bottom line.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS OF OUR INTERNS
• Currently working to obtain a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Superior written and verbal communication abilities
• Proficiency in managing multiple tasks and prioritizing work load with effective independent follow-up
• Must be able to work in fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• Ability to successfully generate high-quality documents such as follow-up letters, presentations, and proposals
• Proven attention to detail
• Highly organized with excellent follow up skills
• Able to multi task several different projects throughout the day
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce and other related systems preferred
RESPONSIBILITIES OF DG&A INTERNS
• Assist in day-to-day customer interactions and client relationships
• Master the client sales process
• Identify opportunities to expand DG&A’s current customer base
• Assist in developing client proposals, letter of execution, contracts
• Update proprietary database
• Prepare presentations and request for proposals for prospective clients
• Assist in following up on business leads and opportunities
• Receive ongoing feedback and performance reviews
• Learn and gain an understanding of selling/communication/marketing techniques
• Participate in team and prospective client meetings and calls and work directly with our CEO and management
• Contribute to market research and candidate sourcing
To apply for our internship, please send a resume summarizing your professional and educational background to email@example.com.
For more information on current and past interns, send an email to Paula Kilpatrick, Internship Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Paula with any questions at (630) 686-1413.